Welcome to our new Cedar Glen West website! From here you will be able to access information about the community, see what's happening, pay your dues, check the weather, even make a request for maintenance!
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
As we continue to receive information on the COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus) we will update our information.
Important Cedar Glen West Information
- All board meetings, committee meetings are canceled until further notice and the recreation hall is also closed until further notice.
- Although the office is closed, Management continues to operate both on site and remotely. Monthly assessments will be collected as usual. For now maintenance is restricted to exterior and emergency calls only. Please do not interact with the employees if at all possible. Trash will be picked up as regularly scheduled.
- The bus will continue to make the scheduled runs, but ONLY for food and medicine stops. The bus is disinfected on a regular basis, but we do ask riders to practice social distancing, wear latex gloves and masks if you have them and utilize the hand sanitizer provided. For the safety of himself and others, the driver may limit the number of riders. Should conditions worsen, the bus may be canceled altogether.
What Should Residents Do?
As per Governor Murphy’s executive order “Stay at Home”, we encourage you to continue to stay home as much as possible, and to exercise “social distancing” when out for walks. In the last 5 days, Ocean County has seen a sudden increase in reported cases from less than 10 to 102. This will continue to increase as more testing is conducted and we certainly want to keep the virus away from our community. We strongly encourage all residents follow the guidelines put out by the Center for Disease Control:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash hands
For more information on the virus and government recommendations, you may link to the NJ website here: NJ Information on COVID-19
For information on how the virus is affecting out areas, you may link to NJ.com here: NJ.COM Coronavirus Map
In addition, there are local resources available to help residents
- Manchester Senior Center. they can tell you what food pantries have what and get help if you need it 732-849-8305
- Ocean County Resources-732-929-2091
- Just Believe, Inc. One of our residents who has volunteered to distribute a small amount of essential foods. Michele can be reached at 201-283-6192.
SCAM ALERT: Today, we received information from a neighboring township regarding individuals presenting at residences pretending to be from the Department of Community Affairs and requesting identification for the upcoming census. These individuals will use a diversion style tactic to steal items from your home. Should you encounter any of these individuals contact the police immediately.
So we are certainly living in a challenging time and an event that may well prove to be historic. Keep in mind that as long as mankind has existed, it has faced tests of all sorts and made it through. We encourage our residents to hunker down, keep faith and hang in there. Just like the 13th century phrase goes, “This, too, shall pass”
Make Payments Here
Sunday Bus Schedule
Sunday, June 7, 2020
Only ONE Sunday Bus Trip (Limited Stops) Departs 10:15 AM Returns from Lakehurst 12:30 PM
Monday Bus Schedule
Monday, June 8, 2020
1st & 3rd Mondays Aldi Santander Bank Route 37 UPON REQUEST-Bus will stop on Hospital Drive 2nd Monday Stop & Shop/Route 70 4th & 5th Monday (when applicable) Stop &...
Tuesday Bus Schedule
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Lakehurst & Bank Manchester Shop-Rite Manchester Nursing Home Target/Kohl's PNC Bank Stop & Shop Howell Library (Upon Request Only) Two Schedules Leaves 9:15 AM Returns 11:30 AM Leaves 12:30 PM...